Keeping Your Smile Beautiful For Life.
Regular, 6-month dental checkups and teeth cleanings are the best way to safeguard your smile from issues like cavities and tooth decay, gingivitis, and even more severe problems like oral cancer. Without a regular checkup from Brite Clean Smiles, you’re putting your teeth and gums at risk.
During routine checkups, Dr. Girgis will perform a comprehensive oral exam and ensure that your teeth are in great shape. If any issues require further treatment, he’ll offer honest guidance and the information that you’ll need to make the best decision for your dental health.
At Brite Clean Smiles, we perform thorough dental checkup on patients of ALL ages. With all of the in-depth diagnostic services of a typical dental practice, Brite Clean Smiles can help you maintain the health of your mouth and prevent oral diseases before they become hazardous to your health. We can also provide you with fair and unbiased quotes for any additional dental procedures that you may need. Because we don’t do any major dental work in-house, you can rest assured that with us, your teeth are being cared for by dental professionals who have no agenda beyond giving you the best care possible. At Brite Clean Smiles, your oral health and the beauty of your smile come first.
Thorough Exams, Healthy Smiles
From the comfort and convenience of our dental office, our patients receive thorough dental exams that are tailored to their specific dental concerns.
We offer completely comprehensive oral exams and teeth cleanings. A regular checkup will typically include:
- Teeth cleaning and polishing – Our oral hygienists will use professional-grade tools to clean, buff, and polish your teeth.
- Medical history updates – We’ll update your charts with information about new health issues or medications any new medications you’ve taken in recent months.
- X-rays (yearly) – We’ll take yearly x-rays to ensure that your teeth are free from decay and infections, and thoroughly check for other oral health issues.
- Gum disease assessment – Your gums will be examined for any signs of periodontal disease.Clinical exam – Your oral hygienist and Dr. Girgis will conduct comprehensive clinical exams to assess the health of your mouth and gums and the integrity of any dental work, such as crowns or fillings.
- Oral cancer screening – Dr. Girgis will examine your mouth for lesions or any other potential indicators that oral cancer may be present.
Depending on your oral health, we may opt to provide other services, such as periodontal cleanings and maintenance.
How Often Do I Need A Dental Checkup?
You should come in for a checkup every 6 months, without fail. By keeping up with these appointments, Dr. Girgis and the team at Brite Clean Smiles can ensure that any potential issues are caught before they become more severe and costly.
If you skip your oral checkups and cleanings, you are putting your oral health at risk. Even if you take great care of your teeth, tooth decay or an infection can still be present. Many patients are completely unaware of common oral issues until it’s too late.
The Benefits Of Regular Checkups
Here are a few benefits that you’ll enjoy be keeping up with routine 6-month checkups:
- Save money – Teeth cleanings are affordable and covered by dental insurance. By getting your teeth cleaned and examined, you can avoid potentially costly procedures like fillings, crowns, and root canals.
- Stay in control of your oral health – You don’t have to leave your oral health up to chance when you get regular appointments, and we’ll inform you of the steps you should take to safeguard the health of your mouth.
- Keep your teeth clean and bright – Oral hygienists use special dental tools to buff your teeth and remove tartar buildup, which you can’t do on your own. This keeps your teeth healthy and beautiful.
Come In For A Dental Checkup Today!
Whether you’re always on top of your routine appointments or you’ve skipped your last few checkups, Brite Clean Smiles offers judgment-free care and we make it easy to take control of your oral health. Dr. Girgis is dedicated to providing professional, friendly, comprehensive dental care to Newport Beach, Costa Mesa, and the rest of Orange County.
Contact us now at (949) 777-1005 to schedule your appointment, or come by our office at East 17th Street, Suite A-101, Costa Mesa, CA, 92627 to schedule your appointment.